Latest News


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

Blog Archive

Re: [ParanoidTimes] AIPAC Still Our Biggest Foreign Agent



Dear Shawn,

Denial / cover-up has cost us so many more murdered/wasted lives, etc.  Your request is disturbing.


From: "Bond Bondj4007@yahoo.com.au [ParanoidTimes]" <ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com>
To: "paranoidtimes" <ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:37:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ParanoidTimes] AIPAC Still Our Biggest Foreign Agent

 

Let's hope, for the sake of those poor souls, that the actual perpetrators of 9/11 are eventually brought to account.

On 23-Jul-17 12:23 AM, Shawn Rothwell roth19722000@yahoo.com [ParanoidTimes] wrote:
Dear smacko9,

The graphic nature of  American people leaping to their death was the most disturbing scene of our era , this is a disruptive video and I hope you don't show this again



On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 11:25 PM, smacko9@comcast.net [ParanoidTimes]
 
Hi Shawn,

I am not clear on what you are asking?
Please elaborate.
Thanks



From: "Shawn Rothwell roth19722000@yahoo.com [ParanoidTimes]" <ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com>
To: "paranoidtimes" <ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 3:45:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ParanoidTimes] AIPAC Still Our Biggest Foreign Agent

 




On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 1:40 AM, smacko9@comcast.net [ParanoidTimes]
Deer smack 09,
Watching this video again makes me so miserable I work for 20 years in a Jewish corporate building and watching this video of horrible memories I don't want ever remember that miserable time in American history, and everything that happened afterwards.
I hope you will take this into consideration with posting these videos and maybe be more considerate to people that are sensitive to this sort of graphic art.
I am a son of immigrant family of Irish Scottish laborer.
Thank you
SRothwell

Let's Make 9/11 'Jewish Remembrance Month!'



From: "'Kick.The.NWO' kickthenwo@yahoo.com.au [ParanoidTimes]" <ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com>
To: "paranoidtimes" <ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:23:18 PM
Subject: [ParanoidTimes] AIPAC Still Our Biggest Foreign Agent

 

AIPAC Still Our Biggest Foreign Agent
Senate Hearing on Foreign Agents Registration Act
by Grant Smith, July 18, 2017
http://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2017/07/17/aipac-still-biggest-foreign-agent/







__._,_.___

Posted by: smacko9@comcast.net


==============================================
     IF YOU'RE NOT PARANOID, THEN
     YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!
==============================================
To Post: ParanoidTimes@yahoogroups.com
Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParanoidTimes
Subscribe: ParanoidTimes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
==================================================
NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107,
this material is distributed without profit or payment to
those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
this information for non-profit research and educational
purposes only.  For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
==================================================





__,_._,___

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , today
me and my family is living happily and I am the most
happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
contact him +2348106618681 email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@
gmail.com or you need my assistance email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

Anonymous said...

introduction to the Illuminati , It is a well- known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires , Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs , including the planning of a New World Order . Many world leaders, Presidents , Prime Ministers , royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati . Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY , we are opening our doors to the masses . If you would like to Join Illuminati , Just register with us today . Benefits given to all new members who join the Illuminati . A cash reward of $ 200 , 000 .00 A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at $ 120 , 000 A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid ) to your dream tourist destination . One year Golf Membership package A V .I . P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World . For proper registration contact the initiation agent on mail : (worldilluminati468@gmail.com) or call agent harry mobile number on +2349036317149 or add him on whatsapp.

Post a Comment